Euro Rich Sliced Salami Napoli [Frozen]
• Cured 3 months
• Salame Napoli is made of a mixture of fresh Italian pork, black pepper and spices that is then stuffed in a natural pig gut casing. It is then aged for 3 months.
• It has a deep red color and is speckled with pepper grains which gives it a delicious peppery flavor
• Made in Italy
• It is often used on charcuterie boards and is best enjoyed in thin slices alongside some Gouda.
• Can also be topped on pizzas
• Consume within 3 days of opening
• Keep refrigerated (4-6°C)