Euro Rich Sliced Guanciale al Pepe [Frozen]
• Cured 3 months
• Guanciale al Pepe is an Italian cured pork jowl and an important ingredient in many Italian pasta dishes such as Spaghetti Carbonara, Bucatini all’amatriciana and Pasta alla gricia.
• Its flavor profile is not as salty as pancetta but it has a very delicate texture and its fat lends a marvelous flavor to any meal
• Made in Italy
• It can be eaten raw as part of a charcuterie board in small quantities
• Cooking and rendering the fat allows the Guanciale to shine more as its flavor resides in the fat.
• Consume within 3 days of opening
• Keep refrigerated (4-6°C)