Euro Rich Portion Block Smoked Pancetta [Frozen]
• Cured 3 months
• Smoked Pancetta or Pancetta Afumicata is pork belly that is cured until it becomes firm. After the curing process, the pancetta is then smoked to give it a delicious and smoky flavor.
• Made in Italy
• Can be eaten raw as part of a charcuterie board and is best paired with Parmigiano Reggiano
•Cooking and rendering the fat brings out the best of the pancetta. I
• Most commonly used in Spaghetti Carbonara only when Guanciale al Pepe is not available.
• Can also be used in dishes with tomato sauces or even paninis, sandwiches and pizza
• Consume within 3 days of opening
• Keep refrigerated (4-6°C)