Euro Rich Sliced Rolled Pancetta [Frozen]
• Cured 1 month
• Rolled Pancetta or Pancetta Arrotolata is rolled up pork belly and cured until it becomes firm.
• The curing process is what gives it its unique and clean porky flavor which is very different from commercialized American bacon
• Made in Italy
• Can be eaten raw as part of a charcuterie board and is best paired with Parmigiano Reggiano
• Cooking and rendering the fat brings out the best of the pancetta.
• Can also be used in dishes with tomato sauces or even paninis and sandwiches
• Consume within 3 days of opening
• Keep refrigerated (4-6°C)