UV Care Virux Aircon Filter
Note : This product, once used/installed, will not be eligible for return/refund/exchange.
Convert your existing air conditioners into a germ-fighting machine with the UV Care ViruX Aircon Filter - a hassle-free and cost-efficient solution to achieve extreme air protection.
This medical-grade and US FDA registered filter can help businesses achieve DOLE compliance.
Infused with revolutionary UV Care ViruX Patented Technology, it is scientifically proven to instantly kill 99.97% SARS-CoV-2 upon contact. It also helps address ultra fine particles including PM 2.5, allergens, pollen, dust, pet dander, bacteria and viruses.
Unlike traditional filters, this can help achieve high filtration efficiency without compromising the aircon’s performance.
This product is recommended for Car Aircon AC, Split Type AC, Window Type AC, Floor Mounted AC, Cassette Type AC, and HVAC units.
What is UV Care ViruX?
ViruX is a patented technology fused into the HEPA filters which instantly inactivates pathogens such as SARS-CoV-2, E. Coli and Staphylococcus Aureus. ViruX captures,
incapacitates and eliminates harmful microorganisms in a seamless motion as it passes through the filter. It uses conductive metal particle agents that create nanospikes on the fabric surface making it highly potent against pathogens. These prickly spikes will punch holes in the cell membrane or viral coating and create free radicals that prevent cell respiration and accelerate the kill, destroying the DNA and RNA inside a bacteria or virus preventing replication. ViruX is highly effective in inhibiting harmful microbes from reproducing and being reintroduced back to the surroundings.
Removes heavy pollen particles, dust, dirt, pet dander and other allergens
Destroys harmful bacteria, germs and viruses in the air
Recommended against majority of harmful airborne germs
Prolongs the service life of the air conditioning unit
Quick and easy installation
Installation Guide - For Split Type and Window Type AC Units:
Make sure to turn off and unplug the Air Conditioning (AC) unit
Carefully open the front panel
Remove the existing aircon filter and clean thoroughly (i.e. vacuum; wash with water and mild soap)
Get the UV Care ViruX Aircon Filter and cut it to the desired size.
Important Note: Make sure that the UV Care ViruX Aircon filter will only cover 75% of the AC filter, leaving 25% for proper airflow.
Securely attach the UV Care ViruX Aircon Filter to the AC filter with the provided double adhesive tape.
Each box includes 2 sheets of filters- a UV Care ViruX Electrostatic Filter (with a visible nylon grid) and a UV Care ViruX Antimicrobial Filter for dual-layer of protection. The UV Care ViruX Antimicrobial Filter layer should be the one directly attached onto the existing AC filter which will be covered on top by the UV Care ViruX Electrostatic Filter.
Please note that both filters work hand-in-hand to achieve extreme air protection.
Install the AC filter with the attached UV Care Virux Aircon Filter back to the air conditioning unit
Close the front panel properly
Plug back the AC unit, turn it on and enjoy the fresh clean air!
UV Care Virux Electrostatic Filter and UV Care Virux Antimicrobial Filter
(Both infused with UV Care ViruX Patented Technology)
Static Pressure Drop
600 mm x 600 mm
Car Aircon AC, Split Type AC, Window Type AC, Floor Mounted AC, Cassette Type AC, and HVAC units.
1 x UV Care ViruX Aircon Filter (with Electrostatic and Antimicrobial Filter Layers)
20 pcs. Double Adhesive Tape (25 mm x 10 mm)