Black Opal Australian Wagyu Skirt Steak Marbling Grade 6-7 (190-240g)
• Black Opal's Wagyu are raised on pristine pastures and grain-finished for 380 days, it is the most desirable Wagyu on the Australian market.
• It has a rich, buttery flavor and melt-in-the-mouth texture that creates a memorable eating experience.
• Skirt steak is a long, thin cut of beef from the plate section, one of the most flavorful and fattier parts of the cow.
• A lot of skirt steak recipes call for marinating the meat before grilling it, and because of its looser structure, skirt steak will absorb the flavors of the marinade quite well.
• It is also used in fajitas and stir-fry.