De Cecco Bucatini No. 14
• Bucatini (pasta rods) are long strands of pasta with a round pierced section and a typical Neapolitan speciality. Bucatini are used for the famous Bucatini all'Amatriciana, a bacon tomato sauce.
• It is also a rather versatile shape, suitable for butter, meats, cheese and egg based sauces.
• Bronze drawing is also a special process of De Cecco, where the pasta takes it shape.
• The bronze creates the unique coarseness of the pasta, which makes it absorb sauce better.
• It is the brand that is used by most important restaurants and great chefs everywhere.